Video marketing is just the performance of combining video into your marketing strategy to help increase brand identification and awareness.
Some friends asked me “How to drive huge traffic from Youtube the right way?”. In this article, I will explain to you how to do it:
To drive huge traffic from Youtube, you need to know about video marketing.
Some additional video marketing benefits include:
Advantages of Video Marketing
The advantages of video marketing are many. Let’s begin detail as below:
- Video helps you connect with your readers. Now, so much of a company’s marketing works are designed to assist build trust. Video is the bridge that links what you tell to who you are, allowing clients to see behind the screen and get to comprehend your brand.
- Video is known as an SEO gold mine, supporting build backlinks to your website, increasing likes and shares (which can influence search rankings), and driving traffic to your site. Furthermore, Google owns YouTube, so be sure to post your videos to YT and tag, tag, tag with keywords shall be noticed by Google bot.
- Videos increase information recognition. If your clients hear something only, they are likely to learn about 10% of that data three days later; by contrast, if what they discover is accompanied by relevant imagery, they will remember an average 65% of that information three days later.
- In 2017, video content will account for an estimated 74% of all online traffic. Your clients prefer to video. Would-be clients also love video, which means good video marketing can bring new visitors.
- Email subject lines with “video” word see a 19% boost in open rates and a 65% increase in click-throughs.
- Four times as many clients would love to watch a product video than a read product description.
- Do you like the money? A recent survey confirmed that after watching a video, clients are 64-85% more likely to make a purchase.
- Increased brand awareness: Video marketing will help your brand to be easily identified and recognized.
- Increased conversions: According