Once you start blogging, the content creating is the most important tasks you often have to do.
There are many forms of content you may know such as:
- To write a new post for the blog.
- To produce new videos to review products, introduce services or guide a trick.
- To design an infographic to increase interaction with readers.
- To write the email to promote the content via email marketing.
- To promote content through social sites such as Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, etc.
Depending on your ability and time, you can simultaneously implement one or more different types of content. If you don’t have a lot of time writing articles regularly, you can use the content curation technical. With this strategy, you can cite and summarize the related articles concerning your topic and write the new article based on such content.
If you have a little more time you can create the tutorials and product reviews video. It is the effective forms you need to develop. You can attract a lot of traffic from video sites after publishing the video. Such as Youtube, Vimeo, etc. If you have no video editor skill, there are many video editor tools may help you such as Camtasia, Movie Marker or Content Samurai.
If you do not have time to write or produce a video, you can create content through sharing articles on social media networks. It is easy to find the best content through Feedly. This tool will help you update the new article based on the variety of topics which you are interested in. Just sharing such article on your media channels like Twitter, Facebook or Pinterest you can attract more traffic to your blog.
Whichever method you choose to create the content, writing the headlines is one of the techniques you need to know. When you start blogging, writing headlines is not relatively easy, but it is effective to promote the content.
There are many articles explaining why the title is considered quite important. In summary, there are a few reasons you should pay attention to when optimizing the writing of the title during the content creation process:
- Finding out the right title shall increase CTR to your blog: The fact proves that the readers shall see the title firstly and if it will encourage them to click on to see the remaining of the content. The title is the “key” to bring readers to the blog.
- The titles are important in SEO: Writing headlines for content is important for SEO, specifically: for a video article or artitle, the title can contain the main keywords that will help your content be read and understood by the bots of Search engines, for example, if you write an article about recipes but the title of the article does not follow that content, that article will be hard to get a good SEO rating.
- The title of the article helps you summarize the main content: The readers often guess the main content of the article through the title of the article or video, it will help the readers quickly identify main of the content.
There are many title generator tools you can try to find out the best title for your blog. As I mentioned, there are two tools, I would like to introduce you.
- Content Idea Generator: This is an amazing tool that I like very much. It is easy to use for blogger or marketer who wants to generate the bulk of title based on the main keyword. Content Idea Generator will suggest you the related with your keyword.
- Blog Title Generator: This is the second tool I am using to generate the title to my blog. It is created by SeoPressor, you can choose any suitable titles based on the suggestion keyword. You can find out any forms of title such as “generic term”, “brand/product”, “event” or “industry”, etc.
Actually, you can find out other title generator tools through Google’s support. However, It is two tools I used and it’s so effective. Is there any suggestion out title generator tool, please share with me.